Do not forget to remove iCloud activation lock soon to ease the operation of the iPhone. You might have just heard it for the rest of your time. Apparently, this term makes a lot of people confuse when they buy it for the first time. What does iCloud locked mean? This is a design feature from Apple so that other people cannot use your iPhone if it is lost or stolen. As it turns out, this activation key is activated automatically since the first time you activate your iPhone after a purchase.
Remove iCloud Activation Lock from a distance and DNS
You perhaps bought the iPhone as the second hand and it is impossible to meet the previous user. If the previous owner of the far place, you can call her or him to follow these instructions:
- Go to icloud.com.
- Use your Apple ID and passcode to enter the site
- Click “Search iPhone”.
- Tap “All Devices” (top).
- Select the device that you will delete from the iCloud account.
- Tap “Delete iPhone” if necessary
- Click “Delete from Account”.
Those are the steps for you who buy the second iPhone. By the way, you can use DNS to remove it if it is really new. Below are 12 steps to do:
- Turn on or restart your iPhone.
- Before selecting a Wi-Fi network” after finishes the Setup process.
- Press the Home button and click “Other Wifi Settings”.
- Tap the “i” symbol next to the WiFi network.
- Tap “DNS Configuration” and “Manual”.
- Click “+ Add Server”
- Enter your location server address such as Europe: 184.108.40.206
- Click “Save”.
- Click again and “Join This Network”.
- Type the network password and tao “Join” if necessary.
- Click the back button when the iPhone tries to activate it
- Continue setting iPhone as usual.
Ask Apple Help or take paid services
Do you want to ask the Apple help to remove iCloud activation lock? Do not be doubt because there are only two ways to do:
- Prove that you are the iPhone owner with show your receipt to Apple.
- Prove to Apple that the previous owner has transferred ownership to you.
The last suggestion is with making a new iCloud account through the Paid Service. Start with download the iRemove in the latest version and install it on your computer. Launch remove and connect it to your iPhone to verify the requirements that Apple asks. Make an order, pay for it, and follow the instructions on the screen at iRemove. Finally, you can set your iPhone again after it’s finished.
It is not difficult to remove the iCloud activation lock from your iPhone. You may find another way later and you can share your invention here. Thanks for reading!